Mother’s Day is fast approaching – are you looking for the best way to spoil mom while at the beach? There are plenty of ways to show the special lady in your life how much you love her!
This year, Mother's Day falls on Sunday, May 14th. Whether you are a local looking to treat mom with a little stay-cation or you are from out of town and want to splurg on a beach getaway, Myrtle Beach offers plenty of ways to spoil Mom.
Check out our top Mother's Day weekend recommendations!
Day Spa Experience
Massages, makeup, and manicures – oh my! What’s not to love about being pampered? Check out one of these local day spas and find the perfect spa package. From massages to nails, hair, and more – we’ve got you covered:
· Dulce Lusso Salon & Spa | Market Common | (843) 839-2655
· Déjà vu Salon & Spa | 20th Avenue South | (843) 902-9581
· Celestial Spa on Cloud 9 | 21st Avenue North | (843) 997-7440
· Awaken Your Senses | North Oak Street | (843) 333-7776
· The Spa on Broadway | Broadway Street | (843) 448-6750
· Mystic Garden Day Spa | 21st Avenue North | (843) 449-2247
· Majestic Massages & Day Spa | North Oak Street | (843) 742-3360
Myrtle Beach Shopping
Whether you want to take mom shopping personally or would prefer to pick up a few gift cards and let her pick out exactly what she wants, here are a few popular shopping hotspots in Myrtle Beach:
· Market Common – Upscale outdoor shopping venue located off Farrow Parkway, south Myrtle Beach
· Coastal Grand Mall – Traditional indoor shopping mall experience, located off Highway 17 bypass near Highway 501
· Broadway at the Beach – Outdoor attractions, dining, and shopping complex in the heart of Myrtle Beach between 29th Avenue North and 21st Avenue North off Highway 17 Bypass
· Tanger Outlets – Two locations, one off Highway 17 towards North Myrtle Beach and another off Highway 501 as you are coming in to Myrtle Beach; collection of outlet stores
· Barefoot Landing – North Myrtle Beach outdoor entertainment and shopping venue
· Myrtle Beach Boardwalk – Downtown Myrtle Beach, collection of local beach and specialty shops scattered throughout the area.
· Hammock Shops – Located south in Pawleys Island, collection of local specialty shops
Family Fun in Myrtle Beach
Spend time together as a family this Mother’s Day at one of these family friendly hotspots:
· Ripley’s Aquarium | Broadway at the Beach | (800) 734-8888
· Family Kingdom Amusement Park | Ocean Boulevard | (843) 626-3447
· Broadway Grand Prix | Broadway at the Beach | (843) 839-4080
· Barefoot Riverboat Princess | Barefoot Landing | (843) 272-2140
· Myrtle Beach Pelican’s Baseball | Broadway at the Beach | (843) 918-6000
· Brookgreen Gardens | Murrells Inlet | (843) 235-6000
· Myrtle Beach SkyWheel | Myrtle Beach Boardwalk | (843) 839-9200
· Mini-Golf | Various Locations
· Myrtle Beach Boardwalk – restaurants, shops, attractions, & more!
Many Myrtle Beach area attractions either offer discounts for children or will be offering special deals for Mother's Day weekend.
Mother’s Day Dining
Want to treat mom to a meal fit for a king – er – queen? If so, check out these local restaurants that come highly recommended:
· Tupelo Honey Café – Located at Market Common, this new area restaurants serves southern cuisine with a twist. (843) 315-3780
· Croissants Bistro & Bakery – French cuisine with a distinctive southern flare, located on the corner of Robert Grissom Parkway and 38th Avenue. (843) 448-2253
· Boom Boom Wine Room – Quaint wine and tapas restaurant with one of the area’s only Cruvinet systems, located off Kings Highway at 76th Avenue North. (843) 422-5456
· Aspen Grille – Fresh seafood and hand-cut chops in and upscale setting, located along Kings Highway near 52nd Avenue North. (843) 449-9191
· Chestnut Hill – Upscale steak and seafood restaurant with an award winning Sunday brunch, located along North Kings Highway towards North Myrtle Beach. (843) 449-3984
· Fire & Smoke Gastropub – Upscale tapas restaurant that serves up an eclectic array of creative dishes, located off Kings Highway at 78th Avenue North. (843) 449-0085
· Gulfstream Café – Spectacular ocean and inlet views and a killer brunch, located south in Garden City. (843) 651-8808
· Castano’s Italian Steakhouse – Upscale Italian cuisine and steaks, just like mama used to make in the old country, located at Barefoot Landing. (843) 361-2000
· The Brentwood Restaurant & Wine Bistro – Located in a charming old Victorian House in Little River, The Brentwood serves up traditional French cuisine and award winning wines. (843) 249-2601
· Crossroads at House of Blues – Eclectic menu created by celebrity chef Aaron Sanchez, Crossroads offers a casual atmosphere and an amazing gospel brunch every Sunday. (843) 272-3000
· SeaBlue Restaurant – Upscale cuisine in a modern atmosphere, located along Highway 17 North in North Myrtle Beach. (843) 249-8800
· The Melting Pot – Fondue restaurant with a variety of savory and sweet options, located along Kings Highway near 52nd Avenue North. (843) 692-9003
Several restaurants will also be serving a special Mother Day brunch on Sunday: Croissants Bistro & Bakery, Crossroads at the House of Blues, Marina Inn at Grande Dunes, The Melting Pot, Wahoo's Fish House, Wicked Tuna, Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, and Gulfstream Cafe.
Looking for a Myrtle Beach Resort for Mother's Day? View our current resort rates & book early to save on your Mother's Day getaway!
We want to know – how are you going to spoil your mom this Mother’s Day?