If you’re looking for a great way to spend the evening with family and friends, then swing by TicketReturn.com field to catch the Myrtle Beach Pelicans play ball. This minor league baseball team is an affiliate of the Chicago Cubs and has been providing locals and visitors alike with great, family-fun entertainment for years.
Located nearby at Broadway at the Beach, these action-packed games are full of special events like the pre-game meet and greet with the team and a post-game event that allows kids 12 years old and younger to run the bases. The Pelicans also offer great weekly promotions during their home games like:
- Backpack Buddies Monday – donate a Backpack Buddies approved item and receive 1/2 price admission every Monday
- Craft Beer Tuesdays – featuring $2 12 oz. draughts
- Wiener Wednesdays feature $1 Hebrew National hotdogs all game long
- Thirsty Thursdays offer guests $1 drafts of Budweiser and Bud Light from 6-8pm
- Kids 12 & under can run the bases after every game!
- Enjoy fireworks after the game on one of their 17 scheduled fireworks nights throughout the summer – just check their schedule for dates
The Pelicans play from April to September and their schedule can be found on their website: www.myrtlebeachpelicans.com.
Tickets start at just $9.00 and can be purchased at the box office, on their website, or by calling (843) 918-6000.