Myrtle Beach Activities
Rain or shine, there's more to do at Holiday Inn - "At the Pavilion" of Myrtle Beach than you'll ever be able to do in a single vacation. But you'll have a great time trying. You'll be eating in and eating out, shopping and sightseeing, golfing and mini-golfing enjoying great entertainment for you and for the kids. Here are just some of the highlights:
- Exclusive to our guests - a chance to win a cruise aboard a Bertram 63 foot sport fishing yacht. www.quantumleapcharters.com
- Weekly Drawings (In-Season) For a Free Waterway Cruise!
- Exclusive Discounts for 1/2 & Full Day Sport Fishing Charters
- Tropical Paradise Beach Bar–an oceanfront pool bar
- Water Sports
- Ocean Watersports (sea kayak, parasailing and banana boat) 843-445-7777
- Parasailing on the Beach at Family Kingdom (4th Ave. South)
- Downwind Sales (Jet ski rentals) 38th Ave. South 448-7245
- Tennis - One of the only seaside resorts offering tennis privileges at a private club.
- Click on Calendar for updates of on-site and area happenings
Why delay? Make your online reservations today. Or call 1-800-211-7143.